black leopard mountain lodge
Black Leopard Mountain Lodge is the main camp and houses the communal camp bar & lounge, dining room, boma with fire pit, communal kitchen and small splash pool just off the bar.
The accommodation here is 6 safari-style luxury canvas tents, including 1 family unit. All are built on raised platforms and most have their own secluded balcony. Some overlook the stream below and towering indigenous trees and others have views of the sheer face of the Lutla Mountain.
Total capacity – 14 Sleeper.
LODGE & ROOM INFO
Black Leopard Mountain Lodge consists of:
- Luxury safari-style canvas tents
- A secluded outdoor shower and a Victorian ball and claw bath.
- Private Indoor shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Dressing table.
- Private balcony & seating area.
- Variety of room types for both couples & families. Beds are king and single.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge facilities
- 2 x Outdoor braai areas
- Outdoor firepit / boma area
- Dining room, lounge and bar area with cosy fireplace
- Plunge pool
Self-catering rate includes; bedding, towels, complimentary toiletries in each room, cutlery, crockery, tea & coffee.
At times the entire camp is not fully booked and individual tents are available, Please contact us for pricing and details.
Mid-weekR6 000.00Minimum 2 nights, Price is per night for entire 14 sleeper camp.
Weekend & Public HolidaysR7 000.00Minimum 2 nights, Price is per night for entire 14 sleeper camp.
Mid-weekR500.00Minimum 2 nights, Price is per person per night sharing
Weekend & Public HolidaysR600.00Minimum 2 nights, Price is per person per night sharing